Kia

/Kia

We Service and Repair All Kia Cars

2019 Kia Soul

2022-05-08T22:01:42+00:00

Kia Soul

Mileage
67,875
Service Date
5/7/2022
Services Performed
  • COMPLETE
  • MULTI POINT INSPECTION
 
JOE C. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/7/2022
2019 Kia Soul 2022-05-08T22:01:42+00:00

2015 Kia Sedona

2022-05-08T22:00:01+00:00

Kia Sedona

Mileage
111,922
Service Date
4/30/2022
Services Performed
  • FOUND THE FRONT BRAKES AT 80% REMAINING, REARS AT 20% REMAINING. WE NEED TO REPLACE THE REAR BRAKE PADS AND RESURFACE THE ROTORS FOR $217.95 + TAX. WOULD YOU LIKE TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE REPAIRS?
  • PERFORM REAR BRAKE JOB, MACHINE BRAKE ROTORS AS NEEDED
 
LUCHO B. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/7/2022
2015 Kia Sedona 2022-05-08T22:00:01+00:00

2018 Kia Optima

2022-03-01T23:03:46+00:00

Kia Optima

Mileage
102,800
Service Date
2/28/2022
Services Performed
  • REPLACE THE LEFT FRONT AXLE ASSEMBLY AS NEEDED
 
LACEY A. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/28/2022
2018 Kia Optima 2022-03-01T23:03:46+00:00

2008 Kia Sedona

2021-12-29T23:03:52+00:00

Kia Sedona

Mileage
187,483
Service Date
12/28/2021
Services Performed
  • COMPLETE PAID THROUGH GROUPON SALES TAX AND HAZZ WASTE ADDITIONAL
  • MULTI POINT INSPECTION
 
ALEX D. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/28/2021
2008 Kia Sedona 2021-12-29T23:03:52+00:00

2015 Kia Forte

2021-10-21T22:03:45+00:00

Kia Forte

Mileage
151,816
Service Date
10/20/2021
Services Performed
  • CUSTOMER STATES TO REPLACE RIGHT CONTROL ARM WITH BALL JOINT
  • REPLACE RIGHT FRONT SRUT ASSY
  • COMPLETE PAID THROUGH GROUPON SALES TAX AND HAZZ WASTE ADDITIONAL
  • MULTI POINT INSPECTION
  • REPLACED FRONT BRAKE PADS AND FRONT BRAKE ROTORS AND ROAD TEST VEHICLE.
 
MICHAEL S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/20/2021
2015 Kia Forte 2021-10-21T22:03:45+00:00

2012 Kia Optima

2021-08-21T22:02:23+00:00

Kia Optima

Mileage
148,038
Service Date
8/20/2021
Services Performed
  • PERFORMED SMOG CHECK CERT #SG018257C
  • SMOG CERTIFICATE
  • TRANSFER PHONE FEE
 
LISA Z. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/20/2021
2012 Kia Optima 2021-08-21T22:02:23+00:00

2005 Kia Spectra

2021-07-24T22:01:16+00:00

Kia Spectra

Mileage
246,243
Service Date
7/22/2021
Services Performed
  • INSTALLED NEW TIRES MOUNTED AND BALANCED NEW TIRES MUST BE ROTATED EVERY 6000 MILES FOR WARRANTY PURPOSES.
 
JOYA D. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/23/2021
2005 Kia Spectra 2021-07-24T22:01:16+00:00

2011 Kia Forte

2021-04-07T22:02:13+00:00

Kia Forte

Mileage
158,981
Service Date
4/5/2021
Services Performed
  • COMPLETE PAID THROUGH GROUPON SALES TAX AND HAZZ WASTE ADDITIONAL
  • MULTI POINT INSPECTION
  • REMOVE AND REPLACE AC COMPRESSOR AND PERFORM AC SERVICE
 
DEBORAH A. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/6/2021
2011 Kia Forte 2021-04-07T22:02:13+00:00

2017 Kia Rio

2021-03-21T22:02:23+00:00

Kia Rio

Mileage
88,052
Service Date
3/20/2021
Services Performed
  • COMPLETE PAID THROUGH GROUPON SALES TAX AND HAZZ WASTE ADDITIONAL
  • MULTI POINT INSPECTION
 
JOE H. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/20/2021
2017 Kia Rio 2021-03-21T22:02:23+00:00

2015 Kia Forte

2021-02-24T23:01:01+00:00

Kia Forte

Mileage
133,150
Service Date
2/4/2021
Services Performed
  • COMPLETE PAID THROUGH GROUPON SALES TAX AND HAZZ WASTE ADDITIONAL
  • MULTI POINT INSPECTION
 
CHANEL M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/4/2021
2015 Kia Forte 2021-02-24T23:01:01+00:00